The Financial Services sector is continuously exposed to changes in FC regulations, trends & typologies. Changes in the way we do business through technology, financial instruments or business activities, require clients to assess FC risk exposure and incorporate effective mitigants and controls.
We work with a diverse group of financial institutions and help perform health checks on their policies, procedures, systems & controls. We design and implement effective CDD Remediation Programmes, establish Target Operating Models (ToM) and assist/guide FC Transformation Programmes. We upskill staff with a view to protecting the establishment against the risks of financial crime.
Examples of our work
- Designed and implemented a functional ToM for a banking client
- Mobilised a risk and control framework
- Designed a CDD Methodology framework, provided resource augmentation, upskilled banks existing staff and managed the entire remediation of prioritised high risk clientele
- Performed a health check on an FI’s Financial Crime Programme, designed a simplified and robust FC Risk Management Framework and updated AML, Sanctions & ABC policies & procedures and updated
- Assisted with s.166 concerns and provided the necessary framework to improve on FC related processes & control mechanism
Copyright Ⓒ Kaize Compliance Solutions – All rights reserved